Our “40 for 40” campaign: 40 bricks for our 40th anniversary! Each commemorative brick will help us build a donor wall in our lobby. Purchasing a brick is an easy way to demonstrate your commitment to sustainable housing while creating a lasting legacy of your support. A 4×8 brick is $100. An 8×8 brick is $225.
Give a brick. Give hope.
When you give a brick to Trellis, you give hope to an Arizona family. Because your donation goes further than a brick on our lobby wall.
Proceeds from each brick go to support our programs and services. Services like Homebuyer and Financial Counseling, where families learn how to get their savings on track, how to improve their credit, and what comes with owning a home. We are with our clients every step of the way, guiding them and helping them make wise decisions.
“Being a homeowner is every bit as good as I had dreamed.
I have the pride of being a homeowner
and my kids have the security of knowing that we have
our own home and can’t be asked to move out by a landlord.”
Sandra, Trellis client
As the old saying goes, “Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day; teach him to fish and you feed him for a lifetime.” When you support Trellis, you aren’t just giving our clients a one-time donation. You are investing in their education — helping them to become lifelong responsible and stable homeowners.
The benefits of stable homeownership are endless: health, education, job stability, access to fresh food, less stress…the list goes on and on:
- Healthy habits take root more easily in stable, affordable homes.
- Children in stable homes learn and achieve more in school.
- Home recharges us for the school or workday ahead so we better engage with the world around us.
- When we take pride in our home, we can take pride in our community and make it a safer place to live.
- By having a home that is affordable, people of all income levels can better support the economy.
Please support Trellis and our vision to create an Arizona where everyone has a place to call home. Buy your brick now at BricksRus.com/Order/Trellis.
24 bricks have already been purchased! Here’s what some of our supporters are saying:
- “MariSol and Trellis share in the belief of financial empowerment and inclusion.”
Robin Romano, CEO, MariSol Federal Credit Union
- “Trellis revitalizes neighborhoods and strengthens families. Our family is proud to support an organization that has impact and operates with integrity.”
Gema Luna, Community Supporter