Trellis is once again providing assistance to those having trouble paying rent and utilities due to financial burdens caused by the COVID-19 pandemic.
Through our partner Wildfire, residents of the city of Phoenix can obtain funds to help them through this ordeal. Landlords may request funds on their tenents’ behalf if permission is granted.
- Must be a Phoenix resident
- Able to show financial impact due to the COVID-19 pandemic
- Income at or below 80% ofArea Median Income or$62,250 for a family of 4
- Unemployed and/or receiving unemployment benefits
- Assistance for rent and utility obligations incurred after March 13, 2020
What it Covers
- Rent (including latefees)
- Utility bills (electricand gas)
- City Services Bill(water and trash)
- Rental Arrears – Up to 12months of assistance(residents in subsidizedhousing must have a rentalobligation to qualify for rentalassistance)
- Forward Rent – Residentsmay qualify for 3 monthsforward rent once past dueor arrears are paid in full,and if the household isunstable
- Utility Bills (electric and gas)arrears and credits
- City Services Bill (water andtrash) arrears and credits
To apply for the new COVID-19 financial aid, simply click the button below: