As our way of saying thanks to the men and women who have served our country, we are offering a no-cost Homebuyer Education workshop for veterans – valued at $300 – from now until July 4, 2015.
Veterans have often had a difficult time realizing the American Dream of homeownership once their military career was over. Either they didn’t feel like they made enough income to qualify for a mortgage, or, didn’t know where to begin the process. We can help.
This workshop demystifies the often complicated process of buying a home.
Subjects covered include:
- Homeownership readiness and affordability
- Money and credit management
- Types of properties and financing available
- Purchase, mortgage and closing processes
- Home maintenance and financial management once a home is purchased
Fill out our Get Started form to request more information and begin the registration process. Please indicate that you’d like to participate in the “No cost homebuyer education for Veterans” program in the Comment and Questions box.