Date: December 17, 2020
Submit proposals by email to: email@example.com by 12 noon MST, Jan. 13, 2021
SUBJECT LINE: Virtual Event Production 2021
REQUEST FOR PROPOSALS
Trellis is an Arizona, non-profit 501(C) (3) organization that has been serving the community since 1975 providing housing counseling and education, real estate development and mortgage lending to increase homeownership opportunities. Trellis’s mission is to make stable homes and communities possible by educating, building and lending. Trellis has helped hard-working families realize the dream of financially-stable homeownership for 45 years.
From 1975 to 2019, Trellis has helped create 3,713 families purchase their first home; built or rehabbed 318 homes; educated and/or counseled 44,303 families or individuals in financial management and/or how to buy a home; originated or facilitated more than 2,100 mortgage loans totaling $159MM. During the great Recession, Trellis saved 4,800 struggling homeowners from foreclosure. Operationally, Trellis has received a rating of “Exemplary”, the highest possible rating by NeighborWorks America®.
Trellis is seeking a firm/consultant with experience working with non-profits to help produce a virtual event.
Vision & Deliverables:
A virtual event that will increase brand awareness, engage the audience, an opportunity to fundraise (before, during and after the event), and celebrate the organization’s 45th-year Anniversary. Target goal of 300 registrations and attendance for the event to be held on April 8, 2021 from 11:30 am to 1 pm.
About the Event:
- Presenters: Master of Ceremony, Keynote Speaker and Local Market Housing Expert
- Pre-recorded videos of client testimonials; plus
- Live interaction – with keynote speaker, Roland S. Martin, Journalist. Mr. Martin spent six years as a contributor for CNN, appearing on numerous shows and earning accolades near and far for his no-holds honesty, conviction and perspective on various issues. In 2009, CNN was awarded the Peabody Award for its outstanding 2008 election coverage, of which Martin was a member of the Best Political Team on Television. Four times Ebony Magazine has named Mr. Martin as one of the 150 Most Influential African Americans in the United States.
- Catherine Reagor, Senior Real Estate Reporter, AZ Republic, to talk about the local Arizona housing market.
- You Tube platform preferred
Scope of Work:
Produce a 90-minute virtual event that will feature the 45-year Anniversary of the organization. Through this event we will be able to highlight our work and increase awareness and raise funds. Trellis needs help with the following tasks:
- Produce a hybrid live and pre-recorded event;
- Manage all-online event;
- Liaise with assigned staff and Annual Event Committee;
- Provide aid and guidance in planning virtual event;
- Interview and pre-record client stories;
- Coordinate rehearsal with live participants prior to event
- Dedicated on-site technician(s)
- Assist with Run of Show;
- Must use high quality; graphics, audio and video content
- Record event and provide link for recorded event on high definition MP4 file
Include at least two references. Provide billing method and include cost estimate for scope of work. Submit proposals by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org, SUBJECT LINE: Virtual Event Production 2021 by 12:00 noon MST on January 13, 2021.