We are now offering virtual and interactive financial literacy classes!
This unique financial coaching program is a live, instructor-led course focused on improving your financial behaviors and attitudes. Our HUD-certified instructors will address credit repair issues, counseling on your budget, debt repayment and buying a home.
Making it easy for you to achieve your financial goals and independence.
Our online financial literacy class will help you:
- Identify your financial goals
- Create your action plan
- Track your progress
- Establish/rebuild your credit
- Make good financial decisions
- Get on the right path to becoming a homeowner
Register for a class
Sign up for an upcoming class by clicking on the specific link. Each class consists of three, two-hour sessions.
2021 Financial Literacy Classes
- June 23, 24, 25 – 5:30pm – 7:30pm (AZ)
- July 27, 28, 29 – 5:30pm – 7:30pm (AZ)
- August 24, 25, 26 – 5:30pm – 7:30pm (AZ)
We will update this page as new dates are added.
Should you have any questions or comments, please reach out to Brenda Lopez at firstname.lastname@example.org.