Atención. Si necesita asistencia en español.
Por favor llame al 602-424-5334
Trellis is proud to be part of the NeighborhoodLIFT program in collaboration with Wells Fargo and NeighborWorks® America. Discover the possibilities of homeownership and find out if it’s right for you!
NeighborhoodLIFT Program Information
- Provides eligible homebuyers with matching funds up to $7,500 of down payment assistance on qualified properties. Learn about the levels of assistance available. Are you or a family member in the military? Learn about our special military benefits.
- Provides homebuyer education that will prepare you for finding and financing a home and for managing the financial responsibilities of homeownership.
- Assistance is not limited to first-time buyers.
- Borrowers’ annual income in combination with household size must be at or below 80% of the Maricopa County Area Median Income (AMI) guidelines.
- Properties qualified for the program must be:
- Located in Maricopa County
- The primary, owner-occupied home of the buyer(s)
- A detached home, townhouse, condominium, 1-4 unit property, Planned Unit Development
Good News! Limited NeighborhoodLIFT down payment assistance funds may be available.
If you are interested in the NeighborhoodLIFT Program, take our quiz and find out if you are immediately eligible to start the application process.
Questions? See our Frequently Asked Questions page.