Get your financial house in order and prepare for the future.
Improve your financial behaviors with our expert guidance. Scroll down for class options.
Let our certified advisors help you achieve your dream
This unique financial capability program will help you take control over your finances, gain the capacity to absorb financial shock, help you develop a system to track to meet financial goals, and help you gain the freedom to make enjoyable choices.
Financial Literacy Classes
We make it easy for you to achieve your financial goals and independence. After completing the financial literacy course, you will participate in confidential one-on-one sessions with your specially-trained financial coach , who will help you:
- Identify your financial goals
- Create your action plan
- Track your progress
- Establish/rebuild your credit
- Make good financial decisions
- Get on the right path to becoming a homeowner
One-on-one Financial Coaching
Key Elements of Coaching:
- Content based on the client’s unique needs and goals
- A focus on long-term outcomes
- An ongoing, systematic, collaborative process for assisting clients to change financial behaviors
- Practice new behaviors with guidance
Financial Coaching Goals:
- Achieve client-defined goals
- Address immediate issues
- Support specific actions to meet goals
- Improve financial situations
- Change financial behaviors
- Facilitate decision-making
- Provide tools, resources, and referrals
Typical Coaching Activities:
- Alliance with client’s goals
- Set goals
- Develop action plan
- Identify resources, tools, and services
- Monitor client progress
- Make referrals as needed
Easy to use customer portal.
Your time is valuable. Our customer portal allows you to schedule classes and appointments, upload documents and inquire about services that we offer–all at the tip of your fingers! You’ll be able to see your progress throughout the entire process.
We create affordable housing options to help bring people home
average credit score points increase
from financial capability participants
Average increase in savings
What’s happening at Trellis?
Here at Trellis, we always advocate for building generational wealth through homeownership. Of course, generational wealth can include other assets that can be passed down to one’s children, such as
From financial literacy classes to mortgage loan funding, Trellis worked alongside our client for every step in the homebuying journey. Victoria moved to the United States from West African nation