In an Emergency, Call 9-1-1 IMMEDIATELY!
2-1-1, is a free and confidential service that helps people across North America find the local resources they need 24 hours a day, 7 days a week and can be accessed by phone or computer including:
- Supplemental food and nutrition programs
- Shelter and housing options and utilities assistance
- Emergency information and disaster relief
- Employment and education opportunities
- Health care, vaccination, and health epidemic information
- Addiction prevention and rehabilitation programs
- A safe, confidential path out of physical and/or emotional domestic abuse
- Services for veterans
Call 211 and speak with a live, highly trained service professional in your area from any cell phone or landline. All calls are private and confidential.
Local Emergency Resources
Trellis is committed to helping the communities that we serve; however, we recognize there are services outside of our scope. We have assembled a list of local and national resources here that includes:
- Rental Assistance (Section 8, HUD, socialserve.com), Fair Housing, Tenant Legal Assistance, Emergency Home Repair, Owner Occupied Rehab
- Emergency Assistance Shelters, Transitional Housing
- Veterans, Seniors, Disabled Services, Special Needs
- Domestic Violence, Family Advocacy, Victim Support Services, Runaway Safeline
Homeless Services Directory
If you are experiencing or at risk of homelessness and need assistance, please contact 211 or Maricopa County Crisis Hotline (602-222-9444) for an assessment and a connection to available resources for emergency food, shelter, clothing, healthcare, employment, financial assistance, and other essential needs.