Summer is here — at least in Arizona! Don’t let all of your hard landscaping work go to waste (or to the heat)!
Here are six easy how-tos you can follow to keep your landscaping looking its best from Phoenix Landscape Management:
1. Water your plants in the early morning or early evening.
2. Raise the cutting deck on your mower to reduce stress on turf.
3. Add a layer of mulch around your plants to help retain moisture.
4. Move potted plants to a shady place until the weather cools.
5. Refrain from pruning in extremely hot weather.
6. Monitor the condition of your landscape so that you can transplant any stressed plants to a new location once the heat wave has passed.
Have any other summer maintenance tricks up your sleeve? Let us know!