Trellis is a Housing and Urban Development (HUD) approved housing counseling agency. For over 40 years, we have been dedicated to the revitalization of Phoenix neighborhoods by providing a full range of programs and services that encourage, create and support homeownership.
Through individual pre-purchase counseling, coaching and education, we can help you get on the path to homeownership and answer questions like:
- What does my credit score need to be in order to qualify for a home loan?
- The higher the score, the lower the rate.
- Our one on one sessions can help you on the path to raising your credit score. Reach out to talk to a certified counselor now.
- What is the best way to shop for a home loan?
- Research shows, those who visit an agency like Trellis are likely to have a lower default rate and may even save money on their loan.
- We partner with various banks and nonprofits to offer down-payment assistance programs.
- Get educated about what other costs are associated with home loans. Learn more about buying a home.
- What should my mortgage payment be in relation to my monthly income?
- According the HUD, households should not exceed 30% of their monthly income for housing.
- Are there hidden costs to homeownership that I should know about?
- There are no hidden costs when you are educated.
- Don’t be suprised, we can help you understand what other costs come with homeownership.
We can help you make educated decisions and a smart, affordable purchase. Start your home buying education now.