Saturday, July 18 – Maryvale/West Phoenix (8 a. m. to 12 p.m.)
- Ak-Chin Pavilion, Gate 6, 2121 N. 83rd Ave. in Phoenix
- By appointment only
- Visit AZDHS site for details and to pre-register.
- Scroll down to “Visit the ASU Website” and then create an account using the code jdzkkww6
- Saliva-based Testing (in partnership between the AZ Dept. of Health Services & ASU BioDesign Institute) – Test results in 48 hours and spit-in-a-straw ease. More on this test here.
“Surge Testing” – Starting Friday, July 17th until July 28th (Daily)
– at Maryvale High School 3415 N 59th Ave, Phoenix, AZ 85033
– at South Mountain Park 10919 s Central Ave, Phoenix, AZ 85042
- NEW State & Federal “Surge Testing” sites
- To ensure an appointment & reduce wait times, you are encouraged to pre-register:azhealth.gov/Surge Testing
- ADHS, DEMA & HHS Strike Force Testing sites will provide up to 5,000 free tests per day
- Drive-thru, self-administered nasal swab
- FIVE free face coverings provided.
Drive-through Covid-19 Testing @ South Mountain Community College
- Parking lot of South Mountain Community College, 7050 South 24th Street, Phoenix, AZ 85042
- Open to all members of the community
- Daily from 6:00 am – 4:00 pm • While supplies last
- Partners: HeroZona Foundation, American Legion Post 65, Lab 24.
- Open to all members of the community, and no pre-registration or appointment is necessary.
- A valid ID is required to be tested. No previous symptoms are required to be tested. The event is drive-through, so no walk-ups will be admitted.
- Spanish language flyer.
24 Hours/7 Days a Week Drive-Thru Testing @ 2 Locations
Mesa Community College
Rio Salado Community College
- Schedule here: https://embrywomenshealth.com/testing-blitz/
- All testing is zero cost to all, regardless of insurance
- Diagnostic test conducted by an oral or nasal swab
- You can schedule and register everyone in your party at one time
- We are working to open more test sites. If you have a location available please email us at email@example.com
- An e-visit is not required for a drive through test site
Glendale Drive-Thru Testing – for Glendale Residents Only
Saturday, July 18th, 6 a.m. – 11 a.m.
Glendale Community College
6000 W. Olive Avenue, Glendale AZ 85302
- An appointment is required. No walk-ups or drive-ups accepted.
- Please wear a mask if possible. Otherwise, masks will be provided for free.
- For those demonstrating COVID-19 symtoms
- Results will be available within 11 days. Visit Sonora Quest Laboratories at sonoraquest.com/account to set up a patient portal account to access your results or email DTP-Arizona@SonoraQuest.com.